You’ve worked hard for months planning your wedding day. You’ve picked out all your vendors, gone through 1000’s of pinterest posts to get some great ideas. You’ve licked envelopes, met with vendors, gone through your music lists and it’s finally coming together. So, on the day of your wedding you want to make sure that all those details you worked so hard to put together, gets executed as you envisioned. That’s where your Day of Coordinator comes in.
We take over all your details, coordinate the final arrangements and work to make sure all people, places and things are where they are supposed to be so that your wedding goes off without a hitch.
• Initial consultation with bride and groom to determine dreams and
• Pre-screen all wedding vendors
• Confirm wedding day vendors
• Distribute your final payment to vendors at the end of their contract
• Follow-up with vendors on any changes of wedding plans and details
• Prepare a timeline of events for the ceremony and reception
• Make suggestions of wedding day itinerary for the couple, wedding party, family, and
• Review and coordinate rehearsal and ceremony with officiates, wedding party, and vendors
Wedding Day Activities
• A representatives to assist with all wedding day activities
• Assist bride, groom, and bridal party
• Distribute payments to vendors
• Organize and set up any photos, meal place cards, bridal portrait, goblets, cake cutting
items, guest book, and pen at ceremony and/or reception.
• Distribute (and pin) wedding flowers
• Bustle wedding gown
• Attend rehearsal
• Oversee venue decor to ensure that setting is laid out in keeping with couple’s wishes**
• Follow through during ceremony and reception to ensure that timeline is followed according
• Coordinate all reception activities
• Provide wedding day emergency kit
• Troubleshoot when needed
After Ceremony Activities
• Prepare cake and meal for couple to take from reception
• Distribute tossing items and line up guests
• Load gifts and keepsakes after reception into designated car
Contact us for a consultation to go over your wedding day needs.